Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sony DAV-DZ777 My New Home Theater



Long time no see, yes its literally after the first post i guess. Basically, I'm not into blogging (but you will find that I'm not into anything else too...). Any ways let me come to the point, On the last Saturday i.e. 3rd May, 2008 i got myself an Sony DAV-DZ777 home theater system and that costed me a bomb, I would say almost a months salary. But the beauty of it was I got it since i didnt like the sound output from the LG tv that i was watching. My favourite past time is wathcing movies, download them from net and write into a DVD and watch it on the 29'' TV. But I feel that the LG TV has got a very good picture quality but not the audio. Owing to the poor audio quality I had to download subtitiles for the movies and then watch them on TV. It was like looking at the news for "hearing-impaired". So me and my Bro (Gomzy) decided to buy a home theater (I know that was a bad idea but you know what, an idle brain is a devil's workshop and the gadget devil never sleeps) so we went to the near by Sony showroom.


There are always two sides of a coin, in the same way i would say there are always two sides of buying "before buying" and "after buying" and this goes like this: you always make up your mind to buy something and also the budget is made up to buy this thing happens before you got to any shop and then after going there you end up buying something which is very much different than the one which is thought and many a time much more expensive thing (this is common in case of gadgets) so our "before buying product was something not as expensive as the one that i got but it had no "towers" then we saw another one that had only two back towers but no front towers and finally i said lets buy something with towers and we ended up buying this DAV-DZ777.


Let me tell you one thing guys Sony might be expensive but I would say it is every paisa worth buying. The sound is awesome (comparing to the peer products of this range) and i would say who ever listens will fall in love with this thing like me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya Dude How much DID U PURCHASE THIS FOR ??

Raja Revant said...

This one set us back by 25K

Anonymous said...

Dude - 25000... ledt me ask u in what currency? Since i got this for free when purchasing a 40W4000
Anyways hope u are enjoying it

Gomzy said...

Currency is INndian Rupees that would be approx US$ 600/- expensive in India.

Anonymous said...

How does it compare to the BOSE Acoustimass 10

JagaN ஜெகன்® Jagadesh said...

goin to buy this weekend..Pls mail me at jagan.desh@gmail.com abt how to connect it to pc and more review abt this product

protein powder said...

If you happen to wish to convey home the joys and excitement of watching movies at an actual theater then it’s best to go in for the home theater seating out there from the best online dealers. You can select from the categories like Cannes, kimera, Broadway and curved seats.

======================
Leather Sofa