Friday, March 14, 2008

BSNL Customer Care

I went to the BSNL office to subscribe a new fixed wired telephone connection so that I can subscribe their very fast Broad Band Internet service. However I was surprised to find this customer service motto of BSNL by Mahatma Gandhi. What is even more funny was the ladies behind the desk were least bothered about the customers present there and their primary goal of the day was to plan for the party that they were going the next day. The lady who took my form took a leisurely 1 hour before she processed it.

By the way even after 5 months I am still awaiting for the connection to come.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

I guess not all centres are this bad. We applied for a connection at Trimulgherry and the line was alloted in 2 weeks time. And the customer care was good.

Gomzy said...

The problem with me is that the line does not extend to till my place.. and ends just before my lane. BSNL was supposed to give group connection to all the people in my colony.

They are infact quick to issue connection where there is lines available, but where the line is not available the will take their own sweet time.