Wednesday, February 07, 2007

At the Restaurant - Lunch House



I generally go this restaurant called Lunch Home near Rangarajapuram post-office in Koddambakkam. The place is nothing to write about; most of the food items deserve to be better, place looks dirty and hygiene is something the hotel management is unaware of. Prices as expected are comparatively inexpensive and it feels more like a Road-side Stall converted into a hotel. After writing all this evil, a question arises why do I go there. The answer is above. Onion Rava Dosa(i). These people make the best Onion Rava Dosa(i) I have ever eaten any where. I go there only to eat this one item. I strongly recommend any one who can come to this place do the same, at least once.



This man had the most fancy looking beard I have seen in long long time, similar to the people who compete in the best beard competition. Could not take a better snap though.

You would be interested in these websites:
Beard Team USA
World Beard and Moustache Association (WBMA
Categories

No comments: